Delhi combined entrance examination is one of the most sought after entrance examination amongst the students of Delhi. For admissions to B. E. and B. Tech courses in top-of-the-line colleges like NSIT or Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology and DCE or Delhi College of engineering, this exam is conducted under the guardianship of Delhi University.
With state-of-the-art infrastructure and knowledgeable faculty members, the above said two technical institutes have made for themselves a special place amongst the country’s top notch colleges. As far as the entrance exam is concerned; it is of 3 hour duration with 4 section 180 questions, 60 each in physics, chemistry and Mathematics.
• Candidates must have passed in all the subjects in their class 12th exam with a 60 percent aggregate in PCM group.
• The minimum age criterion for candidates is 17 and should have attained the same on or before 1st October.
Selection of candidates to Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology and Delhi College of engineering depends quite a lot on their performance in the Delhi Combined Entrance Exam.
• Sale of application form: 14/03/2009 to 16/04/2009
• Last date of availability of application forms and bulletin by post: 03/04/2009
• Last date for submission of complete filled-in application form: 16/04/2009
• Entrance date: 31/05/2009 (From 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM)
Delhi College of Engineering ,