Operon College of Engineering and Management is a college based in Raipur and takes annual entrance exam for the different courses of management including hotel management, hospitality management, and business management. The college also has intake seats for engineering aspirants through the state level entrance exam. The college has some of the best placements records in all over India.
• Aspirants must be a citizen of India and should be a domicile resident of the state of Madhya Pradesh for over eight years.
• The aspirants should have secured a minimum of 35% marks in their Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent test.
• The college takes entrance exam under which all physically challenged applicants are given special incentives.
• The aspirant’s age has to range from a minimum of 17 years to a maximum of 24 years as on 31st of December, of the previous year.
An aspirant has to appear for a written entrance exam. Those candidates who have secured good marks are then called for a second round of test and if the candidate passes this test, they are directly admitted. The aspirants who belong to the schedule caste and schedule tribe classes are given reserved seats for the admission purpose. The candidates should have attained at least two co-curricular certificates in their 10+2 levels.
Proposed Important Dates:
• Proposed date of entrance exam- Mid week of May
• Proposed date of result- Last week of July