Dr. Ravi Chopra College of Hospitality Management is a government based Hospitality management college in Uttar Pradesh. This college takes a yearly entrance exam for those aspirants who want to pursue their further studies in Hospitality Management Course. The college has an extremely advance placement panel that have alliances with both international as well as national level Hotels.
• Aspirants who want to appear for this entrance exam must be a citizen of India.
• The candidate should also be a domicile resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh for more than ten years.
• The age of the aspirants should range from a minimum of 17 years to a maximum of 23 years as on the date of entrance examination.
• The applicants have to secure a minimum of 35% marks in their Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent test.
Aspirants have to appear for a written entrance exam. Only those candidates are called for admissions who have secured the highest marks in this exam. These candidates are then admitted to various seats under different courses of Management such as hotel management, hospitality management, business management and various others. The college has also some reserved seats for aspirants who belong to the schedule caste and schedule tribe classes under the strict law of the Indian Constitution.
Proposed Important Dates:
• Last date of submission of form- 15th of December
• Date of entrance exam- 27th of April
• Proposed date of declaration of result- Last week of the month of July