Pilan College of Management and Catering Technology is one of the most advanced colleges of hotel management based in Kolkata. The college has an autonomous body that takes annual entrance exam for those who want to take admission in this course. The college has a wonderful placement records and have last year achieved 100% placement for its 125 students.
• Aspirants should be a citizen of India, but should be a resident of the state of West Bengal for over ten years. As the exam is of state level, the domicile status of the individual candidates is of extreme importance.
• All the applicants have to secure minimum of 60% marks in their Higher Secondary Examination.
• The age range of the aspirants should be from a minimum of 17 years to a maximum of 23 years as on the date of entrance examination.
Aspirants have to appear for a written entrance exam. The candidates who have excelled themselves in this exam are called for the final admission call. The applicants who belong to the depressed classes are given reserved seats if the individual candidate has excelled himself in any of the different fields of life. The aspirants also have to attain a minimum of three co-curricular activities certificates. The candidate after taking admission in this college is not liable to change his or her course.
Proposed Important Date:
• Proposed date of entrance exam- First week of May
• Proposed date of result- Last week of July