Vishakha Institute of Management is a private autonomous college that takes admission test in the various courses of management such as hotel management, business management, and others. The college has a universal approach towards the placement matters and has made alliances with all the major hotels in India. The college has intricate relation with various NGO’s that are working in India.
• Aspirants who want to appear for this entrance exam must be a citizen of India, and he or she should have secured a minimum of 40% in their Higher Secondary Examination.
• The age range of the applicants should be from a minimum of 17 years to a maximum of 23 years as on the 31st of December of the previous year of the exam.
• The upper age limit of the applicants who belong to the schedule caste and schedule tribe classes is raised to 26 years.
Aspirants have to appear for a written entrance examination. Only those candidates are called for personal interview who have passed this entrance exam. The aspirants who have got good marks in both the interview as well as in the written test are given final admission call. The college also has reserved seats for those who belong to the schedule caste and schedule tribe classes.
• Proposed date of entrance exam- First week of May
• Proposed date of declaration of result- Last week of July