Shailesh J.Mehta School of Management is one of the best B-Schools of India. The Institute provides General Management program to the students, who want to excel in their professional life by pursuing Management Courses. This Institute has been recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). In addition to the favorable and highly technical environment, the students also get excellent placements.
General Management Program (1 year full time)
• Full time Master of Management Program
• Management Development Program for Corporate Executives.
• Doctoral i.e. PhD Program in Management.
• Candidates who are applying for this Institute must have done their Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any of the reputed Universities with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
• Candidates who are in their final year of Graduation can also apply for the above mentioned courses.
• Candidates who have Diploma Degree in Technical fields can also apply for the mentioned courses.
The short listings of the candidates are done on the basis of the selection Criteria, which is very clearly mentioned in the application form. Candidates who are short listed have to appear for Personal Interview and Group Discussion which is conducted by the Institute.
• Last date for submission for completely filled in application form: 1st week of September, 2009
Exam will be last week of September, 2009